Sunday, April 8, 2012

My persuasive Speech :)


I've delivered my last speech already! It's very refreshing because I'm one of the first speaker and when I'm alredy done speaking it made me realize that I had the confidence which made my speech so exciting and flawless. It's been a week ago since I've delivered my speech but still it is fresh in my mind because I really enjoyed it. My persuasive speech also helped me to do well because I really love my topic which is to have a college uniform. Loving the topic and having the knowledge about it helped me to give everything I've got and to be honest that was my speech which I felt very excited that's why I really volunteered to be one of the first speaker. Compared to my Informative Speech, my persuasive speech was a little bit easy for me because I'm very into it and I really want it. I really have the confidence in me while delivering my speech compared to my Informative Speech and I really improved it. Also, I established more eye contact with my audience and smiled to them while speaking. I just really need to improve my speaking language because I'm still stammering. I should control also my emotions because when I'm very excited I'm lost of words.

Conducting a research and the opinions of others is very important. I asked many students whether they like to have a college uniform and it is very balance and there are two main reasons why they want and not want to have a college uniform. In having a college uniform they said that it will never be stressful to go to school thinking what to wear but in students who doesn't want a college uniform, they really think that it is not necessary to have uniform because we are already in college and in our entire life in primary and secondary we were wearing a uniform. Based on what they've said and what I conducted I composed a very well speech(for me :]). There's an instance too wherein I am speaking in my bathroom because I am practicing for my persuasive speech and it is very ideal to do because it really helps me to have the confidence and I can look at myself and see that I am improving a lot which is very inspiring.

When I am already a successful entrepreneur I 'll make sure that I have the good posture and appearance while talking in front of my audience so that they'll be more attentive listening to my speech. I really want also to improve my language and to control my emotions in order for me to have a good speaking skills. And lastly, I will maintain the smile and the eye contact to my audience while having a talk in front of them. It's an achievement for me if I will pursue my personal resolutions.

Thanks Ms.Dianne I won't see my mistakes without you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment